Americana Highways’ Key to the Highway series Fans always clamor to find out more about their favorite, most beloved musicians and those who travel with them. There’s such an allure to the road, with its serendipity, inevitable surprises, and sometimes unexpected discomforts. This interview series is a set of questions we are asking some of […]
By Jeff Burger Think time machines are the stuff of science fiction? Then you probably haven’t heard the new 60-track Losing Touch with My Mind: Psychedelia in Britain 1986–1990. Like its companion, last year’s 64-track Another Splash of Colour: New Psychedelia in Britain 1980–1985, this collection will speedily carry you back to the late 1960s. The bands on the three-CD anthology—one of […]
Top Ten Reader Favorites Feb ’19
Top 10 Reader Favorites January 2019
contact us to place an ad here too!
Top Posts & Pages
- Show Review: Ian Moore Gave Fiery Performance on 4/20 with Shane Henry and the Pivot Project
- Video Premiere: Bryan Haraway’s "We Get High"
- VOTE: Favorite April 2019 Release. Vote for Three, Write One In!
- Key to the Highway: Dan Baird
- Show Review: The Wailers Filled the Room with Joyful Healing
- REVIEW: Russ Tolman's "Goodbye El Dorado" Mines Originality
- REVIEW: Louisiana Blues Meets California Cool on 'Buddha and the Blues' by Anders Osborne
- REVIEW: Lost Dog Street Band's "The Weight of a Trigger" Sounds Like Long Ago Appalachia
- REVIEW: Josh Ritter’s “Fever Breaks” Combines Rock ‘N’ Roll Grit With Top Notch Songwriting